Let us dissect this for you.
The BugLit "body" is actually the powerful INOVA Microlight - a tough micro flashlight encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal). This bright white LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. Next, the securely attached "legs" are two flexible, fully moldable 6" Nite Ize Gear Ties, which can be bent, wrapped, or twisted in many configurations, to sit, stand, store, or shine the flashlight. Wrap the legs around the body for compact storage and transport. And, finally, its lightweight plastic S-Biner clip allows you to attach, hang, or store the BugLit for convenient access on zippers or keys.
- Available with a high visibility White LED
- Four Functions - High Power, Low Power, Strobe, and Signal Mode
- Fully bendable legs can be bent, wrapped, or twisted allowing the BugLit to sit, stand, stay, or shine wherever you need it
- Hands-Free: Attaches to belt, shirt, tent, handlebar, vehicle or anywhere you need compact & convenient illumination
- Lumen Output: HIGH - 6 lumens; LOW - 1 Lumen
- Run Time: HIGH - 10 hours; LOW 22 Hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip virtually anywhere, but won't scratch or mark
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant - will not be damaged by extended sun exposure
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Dimensions: 5.80" x 3.23" x 0.65" | 147.33mm x 82.24mm x 16.57mm
- Weight: 0.63oz | 18.00g