||Out of stock
||1 - 6 weeks
This 100% recycled pocket T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Line Logo Ridge Pocket Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Patagonia original art is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Pocket at left holds valuables; taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 213 g (7.5 oz)