It takes 3 gallons of water to dye a full yard of fabric. But through our partnership with e.dye® Waterless Color System, we can introduce vibrant hues into our sandal straps without using a single drop. By switching to straps colored with e.dye® Chaco is able to save an estimated .9 kWh in energy consumption and 2.5 liters of water per pair of sandals produced. That’s roughly the equivalent of running a light bulb for 15 hours and filling a standard Chaco shoebox with water.
e.dye® Waterless Color System is available on all Chaco 30th Anniversary Collection styles.
The Mega Z Cloud takes the webbing patterns you love and gives them more room to thrive. Now updated with our instant-ahh inducing Chaco Cloud cushioning and burly metal buckle. Made with 35mm webbing, our signature LUVSEAT™ footbed, and ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole.
- 32mm polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Metal ladder lock buckle
- LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Chaco Cloud cushioning for active comfort
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3.5mm lug depth